my second p-h

Started by dutchman in newzealand, March 02, 2015, 08:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dutchman in newzealand

just bought my second beauti she is a 308 not sure of anything els as im picking it up tomorrow i think i have got the p-h bug and loving it my first one is a 22-250

gitano

Hello dutchman_in_newzealand! Welcome to THL!

Nice rifles!

While I don't care for the "look" of suppressors, I definitely 'like' the use of them. Those two cartridges are among my favorites.

How will you be using these rifles?

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

dutchman in newzealand

good day mate the 22-250 i use bout twice a week shooting rabbit on a vine yard at about 300 yards and the 308 is after a refurbish gone be a deer walleby and pig rifle

ps the supressor is amazing its made by a local gun smith and i never shot with a better one they are custome made first time i shot with it i was wondering what happend to the recoil :bowdown:

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

I must be getting old but agree with Paul regarding the looks of suppressors, but would not be without any of mine (only have a couple 'factory' made ones), the recoil reduction makes everything nice to shoot but the main thing is no ringing in my lug 'oles no wearing earplugs / defenders...
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

Tags: