Any squirrel hunters in No Virginia???

Started by tfrank, April 24, 2007, 01:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tfrank

VDGIF has a new spring squirrel hunting season and I was wondering how many people were aware of it, and if anyone was considering going squirrel hunting this June??? There are only a few public hunting areas that will be open for the spring season and C W Phelps WMA is one of them and that is pretty close by!!!
God Bless, Frank

RatherBHuntin

Not many people from your neck of the woods on here Tfrank.  Hopefully there are some members from Virginia that will take this opportunity to introduce themselves.  Will you be using one of those Mossberg .22s to hunt them little tree rats with?
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

tfrank

Quote from: RatherBHuntin;61877Not many people from your neck of the woods on here Tfrank. Hopefully there are some members from Virginia that will take this opportunity to introduce themselves. Will you be using one of those Mossberg .22s to hunt them little tree rats with?

Thats too bad that there aren't more people from No Va here, it would be neat to meet some more like minded folks!!
Am I gonna use one of them Mossbergs??? What on earth else would I use!!! Of course I'm going to use one of my Mossys!!!:biggthumpup: A .22 is the BEST way to hunt squirrels, at least for me it is. Have a great day RBH!!!
God Bless, Frank.

LuAV8R

tfrank,

I live in the Lynchburg area - I used to hunt squirrel back in Texas a little bit.  Let me know during season - I'd really enjoy driving up or you driving down, or meeting anywher to do some hunting!!
"On land, on sea, at home abroad
I smoke my pipe and worship God."
-Johann Sebastian Bach

gitano

"Northern" Virginia... You Outsiders crack me up. :D "Northern" Virginia is about as far from "Southern" Virginia as one side of Cook Inlet is from the other. I have to drive 150 miles just to get to the next real town in Alaska, and the next one after that is 350 miles away.
"Northern" Virginia... Can't help it.... Still cracks me up.:MOGRIN:

I wish I could go with you Frank! I love hunting and eating squirrels!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

LuAV8R

LOL - yeah it takes me longer to drive from where I lived in texas to Corpus Christi, Texas than it does for me to drive from Lynchburg to Atlanta, GA.  I can't imagaine how small it must sound to someone from Alaska!!!
"On land, on sea, at home abroad
I smoke my pipe and worship God."
-Johann Sebastian Bach

killerkoz

well  im from north central west virginia it takes me less time to get to winchester than it does from lynchburg to there so it is one **** of a drive but  im not too far froom you

Tags: