A '69 Charger!!!

Started by recoil junky, November 29, 2014, 02:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

recoil junky

While in Montana on my whitetail hunt I stopped by my friends house to see his "new" toy. A '69 Charger with a 440 still in restoration. It runs real gooood!!

Photobucket is still downloading the video of it running.

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

farmboy

I loved those cars never had one but always wanted one like the first body style as well.

recoil junky

Here's the old girl running!

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

farmboy

Cool. There is a big overlap on the cam in that girl! Sounds like a lot of compression as well.

recoil junky

OH BOY!! Nothing like a carbureted  big block with a big cam. These new fangled fuel injected engines sound like **** even if they do make a lot of power.

RJ

recoil junky

Here's my '69 Mustang 351 Windsor with a 268H Comp cam and 600 Edelbrock. It's a real "sleeper" after I put a 2800 RPM stall torque converter in it.

RJ

gitano

NICE!

Are you guys brothers! You look like it. Only he's younger!:greentongue:

Cool stuff!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

recoil junky

The two in front of the Charger are father and son and yeah, I've been accused of being the older one's brother more than once. My sister is actually married to the older guy's older brother.

And no, Dale (the older fella) is 6 years older than me!!!

RJ

gitano

It didn't look exactly like I remembered you, but close enough considering how long it's been since I've seen you in the flesh!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Brithunter

Very nice indeed ............................. the cars that is :greentongue: .
Go Get them Floyd!

Tags: