es
6 (85.7%)
o way
1 (14.3%)
ther; explain..
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

bowhunter 51

Scenario; She's a scant 28 yrds..your seated with your back against a tree and this is the open shot...(note the obstacle, a forked limb) Would you take the shot with your handgun? Image taken yesterday, bowhuntn' opener.
As luck would have it, I'm with shotgun lookin' up a wild pecan tree..BH51..
**********God Bless America**********
>>>>-----------Live to Hunt--------------->>
>>>>-----There is no off season--------->>

bowhunter 51

It would depend on my present freezer capacity...If low, I'd
attempt a throat shot with nothing less than .357..I'd have to be rather confident in my ability...and I would be, other-
wise I wouldn't be there with a handgun...................BH51
**********God Bless America**********
>>>>-----------Live to Hunt--------------->>
>>>>-----There is no off season--------->>

gitano

My handgun is a .44 Rem Mag, and I'd take that shot every time it was offered. At 28 yds I'm pretty sure my .44 would go through the tree in front of her, let alone a limb.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Alboy

My hunting pistol of choice around here is a 357 ruger in single six and absolutely no problem. My back up revovers in 38 special or 44 special  would get the nod also if needed. 100 yards is my practice range with all three. I have found if you can consistently hit at 100 the discipline makes stuff under 50 a simple shot.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

LvrLover

Slam dunk with my 44 mag Super Blackhawk. Left forearm on the knee, right straight out and we're steady as a rock. Which hair you want me to split?:grin: OK, maybe not a hair, but I could hit pretty close to anywhere I want on her neck or shoulder easily at that distance.
"Live free or die: death is not the worst of evils." General John Stark

recoil junky

With a 429421 at 1100 fps out of my RH 44 mag she'll drop in her tracks with a chest shot. All the practice on pdogs this summer will put meat in the freezer. :biggthumpup:

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

buckshot roberts

:biggthumpup:yep @ 28 yards i'd use my  S&W model 65... .357. Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Tags: