Welcome all junior hunters!

Started by 12 gauge, October 09, 2004, 04:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

12 gauge

Ya know, i think you would be most helpful!

I think it would be a good idea to give you Vacant, an chance to moderate Junior Outdoorsmen right beside me!

Stelmon is 19 but i  don't know exactly where he is right now...:confused:

anyway, it is up to you and it is up to RB..

Good luck and best wishes!  

god bless :D
"I only hunt and fish on days that end in \'Y\'"- 12 gauge

Vacant

Thanks for the generous offer, but Im leaving for basic soon as my recruiter gets it together... been waiting for like 4 months now with him saying you are going next week. So I HOPE Im not around here for too much longer. But I will be back soon as its over with.

For now, I think you got it all under control :)

Randy

Daryl (deceased)

Hey Vacant, you keep your head down over there.  Don't be playing hero, just do your job and come back safe!

Vaya Con Dios, mi amigo.

Az
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

12 gauge

Quote from: VacantThanks for the generous offer, but Im leaving for basic soon as my recruiter gets it together... been waiting for like 4 months now with him saying you are going next week. So I HOPE Im not around here for too much longer. But I will be back soon as its over with.

For now, I think you got it all under control :)

Randy
Yeah, after all this forum has been a little unactive...

Then again we need to get a few more young, but valuable members here, i feel they will easily be here within the next few weeks or so, i already set out links in my signatures at the other forums i go to...

saying..lol..

"Young hunters, tired of being left out, feel like you are not fitting in with anyone?

then go to this website..

www.thehunterslife.com/forums

We will be more than happy to invite you in!"

So i go to lets see...

at least 4 other forums beside this one..

anywho, i am more than positive i will get in more people (youngins and experienced hunters) in here rather soon...

You take care of yourself Vacant, don't get yourself into trouble! ;) which i doubt you will :)

Take care!

God bless :D

OregonBoy

Hi all! Just got started posting on the forum before it went down, so I'll just pick up here. I'm sixteen, and I live down here on the Southern Oregon coast.  I come from a non-hunting, non-shooting family, so I have to buy my most of my own gear and tag along with friends. Been hunting small game and predators  for a while, but I'm just getting into big game hunting this year, and I'll be going out for bear in a few weeks, and cow elk in January. That's it for now...OregonBoy

12 gauge

Welcome to the forum oregonboy!

Glad you decided to join us!

You came to the right place! we will help you with anything you need, just ask ;)

Have a great season and god bless! :D

BBALLHUNTRESS

hey hey!

well wow im back after like 4ever! how is every1? where ya'll from again?  im thinkin about posting a pic under that pic section of me and my dad after and awesome dove hunt.....so ya'll gotta check it out!  well im out! bless ya'll

*~*Alicia*~
Basketball tournament: $300:p
New outfit: $60:)
My new mustang convertible: $18000:eek:
Hunting with my dad: priceless:D

12 gauge

welcome back :)

Good luck with basketball and dove hunting!

God bless :D

.260deerSlayer

Hey everyone

My name is Scott Reeves I live in East Texas and I attend Lindale High School. I play football, I hunt , hunt and I hunt some more. I have been hunting since I was about 5 and I am now 15. I also Bass Fish. My dad and I fish tournaments. I have shot 6 deer. 3 bucks and 3 does. Just wanted to say hi and I hope to talk to everyone alot.

12 gauge

Welcome to the board!

Glad to have ya aboard!

hunting since you were five eh? Is that for deer or over all? (squirrel, black bird, etc.)

I've been hunting deer since (i said it before) 13, but i've been hunting period since i was 5, i used to hunt black birds in our back yard and squirrels.

So far i've killed 1 buck, 1 doe and a 5x5 bull elk, so i am happy ;)

Nice to meet you!

God bless and good luck hunting! :D

BBALLHUNTRESS

hey Scott!

my name is alicia and im from Missouri! lol exciting i know. Im 14 play a lot of basketball and hunt whenever i can! good to c that ur on! well ttyl;)

Marlin917VS

Welcome to the forums scott.  Nice to have amother "young" person here.  

By the way, Alicia, I like your singnature :

Basketball tournament: $300
New outfit: $60

My new mustang convertible: $18000
Hunting with my dad: priceless

Most creative one I've seen so far.  Later
"If guns kill people, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil."

The 30-06 is like a perfect steak next to a campfire, a .300 Win Mag is the same but with mushrooms, a baked potato, and some A-1 Steak sauce...

rockey

im 15 im from punxsy pa,i also play basket-ball,and hunt and shoot a lot

BBALLHUNTRESS

nice to meet you ROCKY! so u play basketball eh?:D we should talk im alicia and im 15 from Missouri! well talk at ya'll later:p

12 gauge

Welcome rockey! glad you made it here to THL!

I hope you find this place heavenly and peaceful, now we got 2 basketball stars...;)

But yet another hunter! which is always good! Welcome to the board and i hope you have a great season!

Good luck hunting and god bless! :D :cool:

Tags: