Advertising Hunting Oppertunaties

Started by Limpopo, January 14, 2005, 10:07:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Limpopo

Is it possible to advertise hunting oppertunaties or hunting packages on the THL and if so under which catogorie/s. I'm new to this, hope you will bare with me.
Thank You
Limpopo

rockinbbar

Limpopo,

I think that the "classified" & "Looking for a Hook-up" forums would serve nicely for what you need.

Thanks for asking

Rockinbbar
Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

Kit

I'm not an admin but it seems to me that if you are here to fellowship as well as to advertise, "Hunting Africa" forum would like some of your stories and photos!  :-)

"Lookin' for a Hook-Up" has this description, which isn't commercial, but I'm sure that if those lookin' for African hunts posted -- they'd love to hear from you!
 -----------------------------
           LOOKIN' FOR A HOOK UP?                 
         NEED A HUNTING/FISHING PARD?  WANT TO MEET YOUR ONLINE FRIEND IN PERSON?  THIS IS THE PLACE TO MAKE PLANS!
 ------------------------------

I agree that the "Classifieds" is wide open for this.  I think that it was nice of you to ask, too!!  It helps make this forum the best resource there is if we have links to such things.  And if you have a website, make sure the keywords and site link are in your personal profile!  Then when people search the site maybe it will turn up, as well.  

Another idea is to put your link / info in your sig line and it will appear whenever you chime in on a thread.

I think someone in the "Hunting Africa" forum was looking for opportunities so you might read the archives to see who it was and reply to the thread  - or at least contact them (if I remember right)

Blessings
 ~Kit from far-away *smile*

Limpopo

Kit and Rockinbbar,

Thank you so far for your respons I appresiate it.

Limpopo

Tags: