pan fish'n

Started by buckshot roberts, September 20, 2010, 05:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buckshot roberts

Well I don't know who came up with this thing callled a "honey do list".
after seeing one handing on the coffee pot this morning, I could see my day off was pretty much shot......I got do with that lst 'bout 5 pm, and I still thank some were being penciled in after i got started........
It was to hot to get in some late evenig squirrel hunting, so with what little time I had left.
I went out by the pound at work to get a few hours of fishing in, get a line wet anyway.....

The bass were not hitting........but the bluegill were, I started fishing around those lily pads usinf that old sears automatic fly reel, it may not be good fer fly fishing, but that old heavy thing will set the hook, I had hooked 15 bluegill in just under an hour........I know this may sound funny to some, I put a red worm on that hook along with a bobber.:MOGRIN:......Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Alboy

Sounds like a real nice supper to me.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

davidlt89

QuoteI know this may sound funny to some, I put a red worm on that hook along with a bobber.......Ron
Ron, thats how we fish around here to catch trout and some other fish!!!! I have actually gone out at night to with a flashlight to get night crawlers. spot them with the light and try to be faster then them!!!! Worms will catch just about everything we have up here in my parts!!! Good catch!
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

gitano

Nice mess o' fish! And just about my favorite fishing!

I see that auto reel you were talking about.

Thanks for the pictures.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

buckshot roberts

I had never seen one of these auto reels that went under the rod like this...... I put those fish in some zatarains fisk mix........and had a big pan of flour bread.......yep been out at night after a rain looking for night crawlers...Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

22hornet

A great way to spend a lazy afternoon. Great fishing! Great fish!
"Belief:" faith in something taught, as opposed to "knowledge:" which is awareness borne of experience.

Fieldmor77

Sounds like these Bluegills taste pretty good, that's a nice little feed you have there.

Tags: