A work in progress

Started by Daryl (deceased), January 27, 2010, 07:32:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daryl (deceased)

This forum has been created and is being worked on as a result of an idea proposed by gitano.

I've set the main forum to require moderator approval before posts will be displayed.  Any posts in this section that are not part of the collecting and condensing of archived information will not be allowed.

I've created a sub-forum within this forum that SHOULD allow members to make comments, suggestions, or ask questions about this forum if it becomes necessary.

Perhaps gitano or someone else would be kind enough to add a comment to that forum to be sure that the settings are working as intended.

In accordance with gitano's proposal, we will need to appoint two moderators to oversee this project.  They will be responsible for collecting, condensing, and adding information to this forum.

My suggestion for one of the appointees is gitano, since it's his idea, and he would best know what he has in mind for this forum.

It would also be my suggestion that he converse with other members and make a decision on who should be his co-conspiritor. ;)

Rockinbbar and I can also help with adding the information as we have time, and can make any "adjustments" that may be beyond moderator capabilities.

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

LLANOJOHN (deceased)

Quote from: gitano;102492No problem posting here either.

Paul

"INTO THE VALLEY OF DEATH, RODE THE SIX HUNDRED"

Sounded like an apropos(sp) remark but I could be wrong!

Anyway, it was meant in a humerous vein....:biggthumpup: :bowdown:

Ol' John...:Banghead: :sleeping:
Life Member-NRA-TSRA
Riflesmith-Bolt & Lever Centerfires Only
Left-Hand Creek Rifles
Mark Twain was right-"There is no such thing as too much good whiskey!"
My best advice.."Best to stay outta trees and offa windmills!"

Tags: