1915 BSA No2 Mk IV* .22 trainer

Started by sakorick, April 12, 2014, 01:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakorick

This is certainly a mix of of monumental proportions. BSA commercial markings, British martial markings, Canuckian property stamps, Cooey sights, nice wood finish and all matching and it shoots great. I almost forgot.....I installed a brand new RAF sling to add to the confusion! :grin:Life is good!

Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

gitano

I love .22 Trainers! I don't know why. Maybe because they're 'odd'.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

22hornet

.22 SMLE's and surprisingly accurate rifles. Have you tried any other ammunition in it?

Another great find Rick.
"Belief:" faith in something taught, as opposed to "knowledge:" which is awareness borne of experience.

sakorick

Quote from: 22hornet;132164.22 SMLE's and surprisingly accurate rifles. Have you tried any other ammunition in it?

Another great find Rick.

No other ammo.....Finally found some at Cabelas so I may have time to test it some more. The bore looks full of stuff too. I have to remove the Cooey sight to get the bolt out and scrub that bore. No time now.....it's planting time. Regards, Rick.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Jorge in Oz

Nice one Rick, and it shoots good too what a bonus.
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

Tags: