Someone apparently believed him!

Started by Jamie.270, July 17, 2013, 03:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie.270

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/17/biden-told-me-do-it-man-accused-illegally-firing-s/
QuoteA Washington state man who fired a shotgun to scare away possible car    prowlers from his property was arraigned Wednesday for illegal    discharging of a firearm, and he cited Vice President Joe Biden’s public    advice about shooting such weapons in the air in his defense.

Fifty-two-year-old Jeffery Barton pleaded not guilty, Koin.com reports deputies have  been investigating whether a large teen  party that got  out of control  at a neighbor’s home may have been linked  to the  shooting. However, at  this point, deputies have said there was no   evidence of prowlers on  Barton’s property.
Outside the courtroom Wednesday, Barton cited the vice president in defense of his actions.

“I did what Joe Biden told me to do,” Barton told KOIN. “I went outside and fired my shotgun in the air.” […]

What was that thread about a country run by idiots?
QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

To believe otherwise is folly. --  Me

RatherBHuntin

Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

gitano

Unfortunately, this fellow's comments (and actions) will never make the national liberal Press.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

22hornet

Quote from: Jamie.270;126982What was that thread about a country run by idiots?

It's my country that is run by idiots. You guys will need to find your own idiots to run your country. Ours are flat out trying to band-aid everything prior to the election.
"Belief:" faith in something taught, as opposed to "knowledge:" which is awareness borne of experience.

Tags: