Opening day 2014

Started by crackalope, November 10, 2014, 08:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crackalope

My opening day in Colorado is this Wednesday. Forecast is 16 for a high, 8 for the low, and snow. Ouch. Last deer hunt lasted about 1 hour before I bagged my buck. Hope there is some karma in the backpack along with the foot warmers this year.

gitano

Waidman's Heil!

(That's 'good luck' (not literal translation) in German between Hunters.)

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

davidlt89

Hoping to see some pictures my friend!!! God bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

sakorick

My two Minnesota buddies are in Wyoming hunting Mulies. Pat bagged a dandy buck this morning.....it's 5 below there with 5 inches of snow......you are probably running into the same thing, good luck!
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

farmboy

Quote from: sakorick;135153My two Minnesota buddies are in Wyoming hunting Mulies. Pat bagged a dandy buck this morning.....it's 5 below there with 5 inches of snow......you are probably running into the same thing, good luck!
great hunting weather! easy to cool the deer down i always pack the chest with snow to help cool them out fast.

22hornet

Anything to report back from the hunt?
"Belief:" faith in something taught, as opposed to "knowledge:" which is awareness borne of experience.

Tags: