Opening day in Missouri

Started by sakorick, November 13, 2016, 02:54:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakorick

Joe passed on a big buck at 0730....wished now he had shot. Evan saw 6-8 does and 3 baskets, Devon took a 350 yard shot at the big wide rack and missed. Jake shot at a 8 point just before dark......no blood, no joy. I saw 2 does all day. I'm taking the morning off for church and the boys just departed for the stands. So 3 big deer in the crosshairs with zero luck so far.....the worm will turn!
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

sakorick

Jake scored a 10 pointer tonight. Great shot.... .243 at 160 yards, double lunger. Took about 45 minutes to track him down in the dark.

gitano

Congratulations all!

Really nice buck!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

branxhunter

Good stuff, great photo, looking forward to reading of more success.

Marcus

Hunterbug

Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

sakorick

Eric, Evan and Owen left last night. Evan never had a shot in 3 days. Joe, Devon and Jake left early this morning......lots of does around but no rutting seen. I had to get blood work done today so I'm letting things settle down around here. The Remington core lok bullet did it's job nicely. The firs pic is the entry hole between the ribs, 2d pic is the exit hole whick took out a chunk of the left front shoulder. The other two shows the fighting he had done.

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

Tags: