Monday Morning Breakfast (04-04-05)

Started by 12 gauge, April 04, 2005, 02:48:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

12 gauge

I wanted to post the breakfast this morning before i went to school because it is my turn to do so. Here it is!

This morning will be bacon, scrambled eggs with cheeze, draggy's grits ;), hash browns, sausage and biscuits filled with your favorite jelly, and the OJ or Coffee.

I hope everyone enjoys and has a great day! I will be in school until about 2:30 pm. Everyone have a great day today and god bless to all! :cool:
"I only hunt and fish on days that end in \'Y\'"- 12 gauge

LLANOJOHN (deceased)

12 gauge,

Good to see ya, neighbor!  Good breakfast you done cooked up...sausage, biscuits and GRITS...........GOTTA LOVE IT!  I done brung my salsa for the eggs and good ol' jalapenos on the side..................Ummmmmm....larripinnnnn!!!!! Everyone have a good Monday now, ya hear!

Ol' John
Life Member-NRA-TSRA
Riflesmith-Bolt & Lever Centerfires Only
Left-Hand Creek Rifles
Mark Twain was right-"There is no such thing as too much good whiskey!"
My best advice.."Best to stay outta trees and offa windmills!"

Antler3

Great breakfast 12 gauge ! Thanks and I'll get the dishes for ya , since your off to school. Can't have ya being late ;). Another beautiful day in the Ozarks, highs to be 78* although a bit more wind today. Hope your Mom is getting along better 12 gauge and you have a great day also :).
ANTLER 3

Dragonfly

Yummy breakfast 12ga. I've got a busy day lined up and this will get me off to a great start.

I'm going to mow for the first time today!!!! Get to get on our tractor and ride!!!:D

It's 70 here and a very slight wind.  Beautiful day!!!

Everyone have a Great Day!!!

Kit

Thanks 12 G!  Hope you have/had a WONDERFUL day!  Hi, ALL!  What a nice way to break into the day, breakfast and photos with friends.

Y'all have a good one!
 Blessings
 ~Kit

12 gauge

Thanks all! And thanks expecially to you Antler3 for doing the dishes and wishing my mom is getting better. I thank all of yall for your prayers as well!

She is doing better, she just had the stitches removed. It is still looking ugly, we got pictures developed and i'll see if i can get them in.

Everyone have a great day and god bless :D
"I only hunt and fish on days that end in \'Y\'"- 12 gauge

Tags: