looking for a partner

Started by badshotlal, March 17, 2009, 10:18:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

badshotlal

Good day:D

I'm 64, retired, and looking to get back into predator and varmint hunting.  Just had a enjoyable predator season (and didn't pull a trigger!!), and now looking to 'doggin.
  Is anyone out there in mid-west country -- especially Ks., and central Ks. would be best -- who would also enjoy seeing the other guy hit a barb-wire, get chased by a retard but very large black bull, get high centerd on a terrace, etc.;  yea, you get my point.
  If so, holler back and we might compare notes.  Hope you and yours are well:smiley:

God Bless

badshotlal

M. R. Byrd

Welcome to the forum. This is a great bunch of guys and gals and you will enjoy them.

One place that probably has a hook-up for you in Central Kansas is the PM Forum-

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php

God Bless,
Maynard Reece Byrd
Dodge City

davidlt89

I didn't even know this forum was here, I need to pay more attention! Welcome badshotlal. God bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Tags: