New species observations

Started by drinksgin (deceased), December 14, 2014, 07:27:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drinksgin (deceased)

Has anyone else observed the major appearance of the very invasive  and formerly elusive line of animals known as the double dyed, double crested bobinweaver?
They really seem to be popping out of of the wood work, both in D.C. and messatutits IT.

:hanged::Banghead::clown::cens:
NRA life, TSRA life, SAF life, GOA, CCRKBA, DEF -CON

gitano

I give up, Don. What do the rest of us know as "double dyed, double crested bobbinweavers"?

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

drinksgin (deceased)

I missed this, I was commenting after watching Gruber before the House committee, the "The American people are stupid person."Seems to be catching too, a bunch of people are doing the dance.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Think we need a 'Google Translate' button...
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

Jamie.270

Quote from: drinksgin;136280I missed this, I was commenting after watching Gruber before the House committee, the "The American people are stupid person."Seems to be catching too, a bunch of people are doing the dance.
Personally, I have NO problem with what Gruber had to say.  He was right, and he was being factual.  (don't confuse "the truth" with "facts."  Bill Clinton can explain the difference)
The fact that they built a strategy to pass a law around the notion that "Americans are stupid" isn't new.  I contend it is the standard M.O. of the lying sons-of-bachelors.  If the majority of us weren't stupid, we would recognize the lies for what they are, and the fact that the press that's supposed to keep us informed, lie to us just as often.  If not more.

They are politicians, they lack ethics, and they deceived people to achieve their agenda.  
In other breaking news,...  Water is wet!

Why would anyone be surprised by any of that?
Any electorate stupid enough to elect the political representatives (I refuse to call them leaders) we have, is certainly stupid enough to fail to understand the ramifications of the nightmare that is the ACA.
H*ll, the representatives that voted it in were too stupid to know what was in it until they passed it, as evidenced by the public statements of Ms. Pelosi on the floor of the House of Representatives and in press conferences.
QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

To believe otherwise is folly. --  Me

drinksgin (deceased)

It seems many of the people going before the committees have as their motto, the cowboy song, don't fence me in, let me wonder over yonder and anywhere  else but never answer the questions, don't pin me down!

Tags: