How do I RTFM?

Started by TackyDriver, February 12, 2009, 02:17:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TackyDriver

Please point me to where I can find instrux on how to do things on THL. I don't want to keep pestering anyone. Specifically, how do I get my signature to show on my posts?

Thanks in advance,

Bob S.
It would be a shame to waste a perfectly good mistake by not learning from it.

rockinbbar

That should be a setting in your My Home page that lets you select a signature & it'll post it when you post.

I'm out of town right now, & just heard today that Daryl might not internet until Tuesday, so as soon as we get back in, if you don't have it working by then, we'll have a look.

Thanks, and NO bother at all. :)

Barry
Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

Daryl (deceased)

Barry,

I do have internet, for now.  Don't know about later, until Tuesday or Thursday.

Anyway, if you go to the top of one (any) of the forum pages, and find the link that says "user c/p", and click that it'll get you started.

In there, you'll find a place to edit your signature, or put an avatar, and so forth.  The avatar has to be a pretty small file.

Go exploring a bit; it won't hurt anything, and you'll get more familiar with the software.  If for some reason you can't figure it out in there, I can go through it step by step, but to be honest I'd have to go through it step-by-step to remember what takes you where.  

It's been a while.

Oh, and as Barry said, it's no bother.  We're here to help if we can.

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

TackyDriver

It would be a shame to waste a perfectly good mistake by not learning from it.

Tags: