Donations To THE HUNTER'S LIFE FORUMS

Started by RavenBeauty, January 08, 2007, 05:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gmoney

WOW!

How did I miss this post?

Donations still being taken or am I too late?

Greg
-Greg

Personal field testing trumps everything no matter what Field and Stream says, what your degree of perceived manhood is, or what your buddies think.

ShadowRider

Greg,
Never too late to help. Thanks for asking.

Thanks to all that have contributed. It certainly has helped. We have kept THL advertiser free intentionally and as long as we were small that was a fairly easy task, but with growth comes growing pains. Thanks to your help we should be able to keep it that way for awhile longer.

buckshot roberts

:oops: Hey guys my pleded money will be late, do to being sick, last few weeks, Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Paul Hoskins

Ron, been wondering what's going on your way. Haven't heard from you in a while. Sure hope you are feeling better. Got a serious cold just before Xmas and haven't been feeling too good myself since. Just getting myself back together enough to get out and shovel our snow and the next door widow's snow...............Paul H

Skip

Sent a few bucks, wish it could have been more.
Thanks for all you do RavinBeauty :) I luvya!
Gordon, Thanks to you also.

ShadowRider

Thanks Skip, it is muchly appreciated. Best wishes and remember, we're here anytime.

Tags: