South Africa Plains Game in March 2007 anyone?

Started by grayghost, November 08, 2006, 06:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grayghost

As luck would have it, one of my friends in SA has decided to open up his ranch to big game hunting this March (Plains Game). He has invited me over to hunt but I'm in need of a hunting partner(s). My local friends and I are already booked to return in June so they are out and I do not relish going over alone (but I will if I have too). This ranch hasn't been sport hunted (other than myself and a friend last July) in eight years, so not only is the game plentiful, it is loaded with high end trophies. He has a good number of species and this is a very affordable trip. Accomodations are excellent as is the staff. Every morning after breakfast your out the door and hunting. No traveling hours away to hunt. I'm planning on a 7 day hunt but could extend it to 10 if needed. For anyone who's ever wanted to go to Africa, this is an outstanding opportunity to not only have a great hunt, but take some record book class animals. If your interested, email me at: dixiedetectors@aol.com and send me your phone number (US only please). I'll be glad to give you a call and fill you in on the details. Good hunting, grayghost
In the end....the Hunter hunts himself

Tags: