Update on Dad

Started by Brithunter, February 04, 2010, 12:39:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brithunter

Hi All,

May mother and I thank you all for your prayers and thoughts over the past weeks. Dad is now doing much better although it's a now a constant fight against infections, seems it's common as he has a catherter, Tuesday he saw the urologist and it seems he has to reamin on the cath for good so has taken him off a load of medication as it's now not needed and was not working anyway he now only takes one or two tablets at night instead of the 5 he was on. Due to the strokes his bladder has not been able to empty properly for years.

Besides that Dad is much brighter and more normal and even s;owly getting his appetite back, you never knwo we might even try cookign that Christmas dinner that was put on hold :D and he is almost back to being the normal PITA :stare: and should remain so for some time to come :smiley: .
Go Get them Floyd!

davidlt89

Great to hear Brithunter, I hope your dad continues to get better. God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Alboy

Good news, thank the LORD.

Cantankerous PITA can be good at times.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Antler3

ANTLER 3

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

recoil junky

That is good news indeed BH. Glad to hear Pops is getting better.

As for being a PITA, he's paying you back for when you were a kid!!:greentongue:

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

Jamie.270

That's great BH.  Thank the good Lord.

I hope you get to enjoy that Christmas dinner after all. :food04:
QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

To believe otherwise is folly. --  Me

Brithunter

Thank you although I would not say he is getting better as I doubt that's really possible. However he has picked up and more importantly we know more about watching for the first signs of these infections so hopefully we can avoid it being so bad in future.
Go Get them Floyd!

Paul Hoskins

Good to know Pop is on the mend BH. Hopefully that trend will continue.  .......Paul H

Tags: