Opener !

Started by Antler3, September 30, 2009, 10:05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antler3

Tomorrow is the opener of our bow season !  Yes i am ready. Been slingin' arrows and  Getting good groups now. If one will stand broadside and be still I think I have a good chance LOL !  :biggthumpup:
ANTLER 3

Alboy

Good luck Lady

Looking forward to pictures, especialy ones of grandkids enjoying your harvest around the table.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

bowhunter 51

Good luck, Antler3...Ours started last Saturday & it's been real nice in the woods, past few days...Hope you get a big'un.............................................................................BH51...
**********God Bless America**********
>>>>-----------Live to Hunt--------------->>
>>>>-----There is no off season--------->>

Brithunter

Godd luck with the hunting :biggthumpup:
Go Get them Floyd!

Antler3

Today marks a week into season.  I have really enjoyed the woods. The full moon is sure messin with deer movement this month.  I have seen a 4 point so far (not legal).  Deer movement will be better about October 17th when our muzzleloader season opens :) .
ANTLER 3

Antler3

Still no score on a whitetail .... 3days left of this blackpowder season. I did take a bobcat last week. Maybe will help our turkey numbers a little.  Hope to get out a little this weekend and then it's back to the stick and string until November 14th when modern gun opens ....
ANTLER 3

gitano

Did you get the cat with a bow or ML? What'd ya do with the parts?

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Antler3

Paul I took the cat with muzzleloader. It was a 50 cal. so needless to say there wasn't much left to do anything. Our turkey population is suffering fom varous things, one of them being predators. I felt i needed to take her. She was a small female.
ANTLER 3

22hornet

Quote from: Antler3;98712Still no score on a whitetail .... 3days left of this blackpowder season. I did take a bobcat last week. Maybe will help our turkey numbers a little. Hope to get out a little this weekend and then it's back to the stick and string until November 14th when modern gun opens ....

Well you have a bit of time to get back out there. Good luck.
"Belief:" faith in something taught, as opposed to "knowledge:" which is awareness borne of experience.

Tags: