Hunting pictures? post them here!

Started by 12 gauge, October 09, 2004, 04:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

12 gauge

That's what i thought, i was the only kid who liked country, but my friends at school like it, then you like it, and some of the others here on the board like it as well.

Anyway, congrats on your deer and hope you will get many more! My dad and me haven't gone out in a while, we're stuck at home due to all the rain and stuff, then when i think is a great day, my dad never wants to go. I don't know why, it's probably because his work has sped up because it is always speeding up when it comes close to winter. As you can see i am a drywall worker, so is my dad, he owns his own drywall company, Jones Drywall. So the people he works for, like the carpenters who frame the house want to get the roof on and shingled before the snow and such starts so they speed up their work to beat the weather, and when they speed up, we speed up because as soon as they get the house roofed in and framed, we come in with the drywall and fill in the "gaps".

There's a bit to learn on how to make a house, me i just know the drywall work lol!
I know a little bit about framing and carpentry because our house in Orange County Virginia is being built, yeah i am moving, but not until this coming spring or summer. I will still have access to the board and to the internet, but i will have a sattelite connection. So when the bad weather hits we might loose our tv and maybe our computer net connection, depending on what kind of connection we have.

So depending on when and how we have our house built will determine how our connections will go. Reguardless i will not leave this board! it is my home. Besides the home i am living in lol!

Well i am yapping my head off...I do not know when to quit lol!

Talk to ya later and see ya on the board!

God bless :D
"I only hunt and fish on days that end in \'Y\'"- 12 gauge

rockey

well 12 guage,i have had many different times where i have been after those ground hogs,and have had deer walk right up to me and just look around, i know it seen me, because i was coughing.

12 gauge

Quote from: rockeywell 12 guage,i have had many different times where i have been after those ground hogs,and have had deer walk right up to me and just look around, i know it seen me, because i was coughing.
Happens to me all the time too rockey. I remember once i was hunting on my stand with the 30-30 and a deer was no more than 5 yards away, and i didn't notice it but i was breathing heavily, i caught myself so i slowed my breathing, thank god it was a young spike, it was also the rut so he had several things on his mind :rolleyes:

Anyway, he paid no attention to me at all!

Deer are unpredictable, which is why deer hunting is a fun challenge! Welcome to the board too rockey! glad you made it here! :D

outdoors-lover-and-hunter

Quote from: Marlin917VSThis is the one I got this year. If you want the story you can go into the white tail section and its called "I finally got one".
nice...

heres the first deer i took...in 2003  

and here the buck i took!....7 point  

Quote from: devinive got a site with a buck of my pictures look at em if ya want site is below my name
nice buck

12 gauge

Congrats on your bucks Outdoors-lover-and-hunter!

And also welcome to the board!

Please be sure to share any other stories or pictures you may possess! In the future as far as the next hunting season, i wish you luck to bringing in more bucks! :D

God bless :D

Adler249

this is a buck i got a couple yrs ago
Git-R-Done

12 gauge

Nice buck and congrats!

Way to get-r-done!

BTW welcome to the hunter's life! Hope you enjoy it here and hope you bag more big bucks! :D :cool:

Adler249

Quote from: 12 gaugeNice buck and congrats!

Way to get-r-done!

BTW welcome to the hunter's life! Hope you enjoy it here and hope you bag more big bucks! :D :cool:

Thank you
Git-R-Done

Adler249

almost forgot about this place...anyways this is my buck of october '05...
Git-R-Done

12 gauge

Quote from: Adler249almost forgot about this place...anyways this is my buck of october '05...
Nice buck! Once again congrats!

I didn't forget about this place, rather my agenda has been rather thick...been busy round the home, believe me though, there are times when I forget to check other forums I attend on line. But I will do my best to log on as much as my agenda will allow!

Anyway, Congratulations! on a decent buck! :cool:

duckaholic12

[ATTACH]6525[/ATTACH]  i shot these 2 a couple of years ago in New Roads in bar pit.
its not a passion, its an obsession

Tags: