Pat and Paul's Missouri adventure

Started by sakorick, May 28, 2014, 03:53:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakorick

Quote from: 22hornet;132584Man you guys are living the dream. Kicking back, fishing, shooting, what you need now is a big bon fire to sit around , have a few drinks and tell stories all night. :MOGRIN:

Keep the posts coming!

We didn't have a bon fire as it was in the 70's but we sure had some adult beverages and talked into the wee hours! :D
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

kombi1976

Wow, I don't like fishing but even I reckon that looks like brilliant fun! :)
Cheers & God Bless
22lr ~ 22 Hornet ~ 25-20 ~ 303/25 ~ 7mm-08 ~ 303 British ~ 310 Cadet ~ 9.3x62 ~ 450/400 N.E. 3"

Bill Thibeault

Great adventure, guys!  I've had the privilege to fish Rick's ponds, and I don't think I've ever seen bigger bluegills anywhere.  He also has huge crappie and plenty of frisky largemouth bass lurking beneath the surface.  Rick will never go hungry as long as he has a pole, a bit of string, and a hook.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."(George Orwell)

buckshot roberts

:MOGRIN: that's it i'm taken some time off from work, set up camp an go  fish'n.....Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

fire717

Hey Dad,.........when the temp is in the 70's, a bon fire is perfect! Those tokaravs are sweet shooters. Glad Pat and Paul had a good time. Was great to meet them.

fire717

Evan and Owen had a great time too

Brithunter

Glad you all had fun.  I have not fished for some 20+ years now.
Go Get them Floyd!

sakorick

Owen had a blast but you didn't even show everyone his picture! Here is is driving the JD.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Tags: