hello the camp.

Started by caretaker, April 09, 2008, 02:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caretaker

new member here. Saw the smoke from your fire and wondered if y`all be freindly. Actually I smelled that coffee in the pot on the coals. I got me a tin cup in my possibles and wondered if I could fetch a cup and set a spell.

Daryl (deceased)

Pull up a stump and have a set!

Feel free to share your stories and tall tales while you're here, too.

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

RatherBHuntin

But whatever you do with that coffee, you do at your own risk...I think Alboy made it.  Welcome
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

Alboy

I could resemble that remark.

Welcome Caretaker, coffee is always on and always the same price, you may have to pour it yourself.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Clueless

Welcome Caretaker.

Set a spell and we'll spin some yarns.
A mind always employed is always happy. This is the true secret, the grand recipe, for felicity.
Thomas Jefferson

davidlt89

Quotetall tales

Have not seen any of those on here!!!!

Welcome to the forum my friend, enjoy yourself!!!!
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Jay Edward (deceased)

Howdy Hoss.  

Fill yer horn, fill yer belly an' whar's ronnyvou this summer?

bowhunter 51

Welcome caretaker....Glad you could join us.....................................BH51........
**********God Bless America**********
>>>>-----------Live to Hunt--------------->>
>>>>-----There is no off season--------->>

M. R. Byrd

Caretaker-

Welcome from Dodge City, Cowboy Capital of the World, Queen of the Cowtowns.

Maynard Reece Byrd
Dodge City
Maynard Reece Byrd
Dodge City

caretaker

Thank yee ,fer the kind welcome.  As far as my horn goes I am a workin on a new powder horn made from a steer horn and deer hide. don`t know bout makin ronnyvoo`s yet health don`t let me get around like I want too. I is too young to feel this old and wore out. Also workin on a stone pipe.

motor (deceased)

Howdy and welcome from the sunshine state..
Just an ole sinner saved by grace

Tags: