RJ Jr. is in the Army

Started by recoil junky, January 15, 2008, 02:06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel in Ak

RJ thats cool. My wife is  Medic in the Army now and did basic there at Ft.Sam. Do tell your boy to be carful at Jump school.I have to many friends that got screwed up jumping and ruined some career's.And tell him he's welcomed up here at Fort Wainwright,Alaska any ol day, I need a young buck to be a packmule for me and I even will let him kill some critters :)

recoil junky

I'll pass it on Daniel. He's now in Ft. Brag NC with the 82nd Airborne. He had another jump today after almost a week off.

He just earned his Expert Field Medic medal after 2 weeks of grueling training. He was one of 2 from his unit that made it through the course. He was bummed out because one of his new mates was washed out, with only 2 days left, after a minor infraction.

I'll miss him this hunting season for sure.

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

RatherBHuntin

For those that don't know it, the EFMB is a huge accomplishment for a Medic, and for one with such a limited amount of service it is more than awesome.  Congrats RJ and RJ Jr.
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

RatherBHuntin

by the way, from an old Screamin Eagle to the All American boy, make sure he know's that there is the Right Way and the 82nd way....and they aint always the same.  He probably won't believe it though.
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

recoil junky

Or as I've told him, "There's the right way and the Army way" :greentongue:

He's learning to cope with everything the army is throwing his way. Tomorrow he's got another jump with his platoon AND the whole regiment. 5000 peolple involved. Sounds like a good time to me! I'm hoping that someone will get a few pictures.

Here he is on manouvers when he was still in Ft Sam.

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

gitano

GREAT picture!

Tell that boy to be careful.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

buckshot roberts

Rj..you must be proud, he's moving up.. made PFC........
RBH'n that is so true......... Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

recoil junky

Notice he's on point?
In the real world I'm sure the rest of his platoon will be sitting on his head to keep him out of harm's way. Gottsa keep the Doc safe!

RJ

Tags: