2 deer 2 days in a row PICS HERE

Started by Luke, October 11, 2007, 09:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luke

Its been a while since I been posting on hunterslife, I now am very into archery all summer I went to 3D archery shoots.:smiley: I used to own a Martin Magcat with a 60 lb. draw. (until it blew up when I drew back) Well my buddies both bought Bowtech Guardians (which makes the Magcat look like a slingshot). Well that one buddy whos been archery hunting for years had a 06 Bowtech Diamond Liberty and he gave it to me for a b-day present on my b day (August 9th). I was very excited to have a nice bow. I mean this thing is LAID OUT comparred to my old bow Hush kit, S-Coil, Winners-choice string, 12 Easton ACC Arrows, Cobra release, Trophy Ridge Hammerheads.

Well here in PA archery came in 3 weeks ago, on thursday and friday of the first week I shot 2 deer both in the evening, same spot, same hour. Thought you guys would like some pics here ya go.

This deer ran maybe 80 yrds and died:biggthumpup:

This deer dropped where it stood:biggthumpup:

I had to show you guys this, the good ol Hammerhead comin out of the deer:eek:

Def. happy with these kills. Enough playin around....Now its time to smoke that big old buck!!!

Good luck to everyone this year hunting!!

Alboy

Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

davidlt89

Luke,
   pictures are not showing, your killing me!!!!! Congrats buddy, how many are you aloud in PA? God Bless
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

bowhunter 51

Good job, Luke.....Them young deer are some really good eat'n....
Glad you come back to post......Hope you get Ole BIG Boy, next....
Good luck................................................................BH51>>>-------->
**********God Bless America**********
>>>>-----------Live to Hunt--------------->>
>>>>-----There is no off season--------->>

Luke

Quote from: bowhunter 51;67266Good job, Luke.....Them young deer are some really good eat'n....
Glad you come back to post......Hope you get Ole BIG Boy, next....
Good luck................................................................BH51>>>-------->

As soon as we got them back to the house we cut off the backstraps and ate them. ( 1 hr after this deer was walking around) They were delicious.

Paul Hoskins

Congrat's Luke!!! Good th see you back again. That is the kind of deer I like. Best tasting deer you can get. Besides that they are easier to get out of the woods. I have a few like that hanging around the back yard lately. Been feeding and watering them. Planning on putting a couple in the freezer myself. ............Paul H

Hunterbug

Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

m gardner

Got yerself some good eatin' there son! Good job.
God bless.
Mark

Tags: