some serious trapping

Started by davidlt89, March 17, 2013, 03:52:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidlt89

Wed morning my wife went out to her car to put some things in it and start it before leaving for work. When she came back she had a "serious" look and told me she had spotted, with her own eyes, a MOUSE!! Having been in this situation before, I knew I could just not blow it off. I mentioned that we had mouse traps and I would look for them and get some set. the reply was, "I should hope so since your a "big trapper" now!" I let that roll off knowing it was the shock of seeing the mouse talking;). So, 3 days later I remembered where the mouse traps were, in the attic! So I got the ladder yesterday and went up to get them. I had set them about a year and half ago. For some reason, going up in the attic draws the attention of all the kids and seems to be a big production!!! I was constantly telling them to get off the ladder and that I would be right down. I found 4 traps up and there and one had a mouse in it and the other 3 were set off, but no mouse. I got them down and cleaned off and put some peanut butter in them and set them in the garage. Now the same day my wife seen the mouse I also seen one that night run under the basket ball platform on my way to the church. I did not tell my wife since that is a "need to know" basis and we did not need anymore unnecessary panic.
    so I checked the traps this morning and low and behold, there was one in one of the traps. I thought my wife would be happy, but she instantly said, "that is not the one i saw!" I thought for a minute, then realized that one in the trap was much smaller than the one I saw also. I could just see the wheels turning in her head, putting two and two together, and realizing there is more than one mouse. needless to say, the trap will be reset, and the trapping will continue.
    here are the fruits of my labor!!!! God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

At least no waders needed and no dunking unless the ol girl uses a hose on ya!!!!
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

buckshot roberts

:laugh:good'n.................Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Tags: