Assorted Forums

Started by Fortunate Son, October 05, 2004, 10:23:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fortunate Son

Glad to see you folks back up! Will we be expanding into the assorted forums as before? I had a couple of things pending I would like to learn more about and close out. Whatever you do with this site is appreciated. Keep up the good work.
Mike In MS
NRA For Life
Army For 30

Daryl (deceased)

Yes, it will be the same or similar to what it was before.

RB's still working on it, but she's offline today.  Just a little more time.

Thanks,
Az
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

Jay Edward (deceased)

Yeah...assorted forums in various flavors.:)

Paramount should be the black powder, big bore forums...after all, the most import types of firearms and calibers should take precedence.

Dragonfly

:) Well, I was thinkin' about breakfast!!! LOL!!!

kombi1976

Quote from: Jay EdwardYeah...assorted forums in various flavors.:)

Paramount should be the black powder, big bore forums...after all, the most import types of firearms and calibers should take precedence.
Now see that's what we've been missing.......Jay's unyieldingly unbiased approach to life. Many others would only have mentioned their personal interest but not our Jay. He's there to make sure equality exists for all...........:D
Cheers & God Bless
22lr ~ 22 Hornet ~ 25-20 ~ 303/25 ~ 7mm-08 ~ 303 British ~ 310 Cadet ~ 9.3x62 ~ 450/400 N.E. 3"

Jay Edward (deceased)

Quote from: kombi1976Now see that's what we've been missing.......Jay's unyieldingly unbiased approach to life. Many others would only have mentioned their personal interest but not our Jay. He's there to make sure equality exists for all...........:D
[/size]

You forgot, my friend, that my unbiased, Orwellian and totally righteous philosophy only recognizes that some calibers/cartridges/firearms are more equall than others.;)

Alboy

Yea and I am to fat already so can skip a couple of meals.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Tags: