User name

Started by LvrLover, March 30, 2008, 10:20:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LvrLover

Is there a way to edit my user name. Nothing major, I just want to change to some uppercase letters. Maybe "LVRLOVER" or "LvrLover". Just to eliminate confusion. Some members must think the first letter is an i not an l. I know it doesn't seem like a big deal, but I'd like to do it if I could.
Thanks.
"Live free or die: death is not the worst of evils." General John Stark

Daryl (deceased)

How's that?

;)

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

LvrLover

:bowdown: How did you do that? I looked all over in the editing areas and couldn't find anything.:Banghead: Is it something only those who have reached the highest levels can do?:wings:Thanks a lot.
"Live free or die: death is not the worst of evils." General John Stark

Daryl (deceased)

I'm not sure that the forum software allows members to edit their own name, since doing so can cause confusion on the board as to who's who.  

I did it by going into the control panel, but you don't have access to that part of the forum.  

;)

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

Tags: