?

Started by sakorick, July 06, 2005, 03:05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakorick

The Sako collector's club on MSN is looking for a new home. It  seems MSN wants credit card information to sign up. Any suggestions??? Regards, Rick.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Jay Edward (deceased)

I guess I'm not following sakorick.  Just what is being charged for?

sakorick

They are asking for credit card information charging the credit card 1 dollar, then rebating the 1 dollar. It is totally wrong. I have had my Cabelas credit card compromised twice in the last 3 months. I will no longer give my credit card info out to anyone period. Ebay has had a scam ongoing for months. You get an email that says if you don't update your account....it will be closed. All on official looking ebay letterhead. They also want your ATM number and password. I am not kidding...people are sending this info. The guys in the sako collectors club are frustrated and looking for a new home. Regards, Rick.

Jay Edward (deceased)

So...are they going to start a website that just deals with Sako?

sakorick

No....they are looking for a new home for Finnish sporting rifles  where folks can exchange their collective knowledge. Regards, Rick.

Kit

I can help them set up their own website if that is what they want; there is an *excellent* special offer for the first year at one of the hosting services.  But I'd be surprised if they don't already have a webmaster among them.  If they need help to set this up let me know ...

Tags: