Yummmmmmmmmyyyyy.....

Started by Vermonster, August 20, 2009, 02:15:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vermonster

A co-worker, who doesn't eat alot of wild game, just got back from his parents house in Colorado.  His Dad is cleaning out his freezer of last years bounty, getting ready for his 2 Deer tags, 2 elk tags, and an antelope.  

So, I got 2 plastic grocery bags of full of Elk burger and steak, Antelope loin, burger, and steak, and some deer steak....

It's a good day..... :biggthumpup:

Alboy

It is good to be you today.

Reminds of when I was in Florida in the air force. friend of mine name of Bill recruited me for a couple of years to help clean out freezers at his relatives, when they were getting ready to put up new crops. We got everything from the year before. Meat, peas beans corn etc. Made for good eating for little work.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

bowhunter 51

I still got about 20-25 lb.. of deer left in my freezer....my brothers
hit me pretty good this year....I eat deer fairly regular...but I also
freeze some garden veggies too....should pan-out about right..BH51..
**********God Bless America**********
>>>>-----------Live to Hunt--------------->>
>>>>-----There is no off season--------->>

davidlt89

Sounds like an awful lot Sean, go ahead and send me that elk burger and steak:biggthumpup: . God bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Vermonster

Quote from: davidlt89;95810Sounds like an awful lot Sean, go ahead and send me that elk burger and steak:biggthumpup: . God bless.

I'll trade you for some moose or bear..... :biggthumpup:

davidlt89

that is definately a possibility!!!! God bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Tags: