The Bandits

Started by mtnpenny, August 20, 2008, 10:37:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mtnpenny

Intoducing the JRT's Daryl and I just got to add to our Band.

now don't let looks decieve ya cause already at 8 weeks old they have tackled a full size alligator.

mtn_penny
Save a life.
Become an organ donor today.

clicky > http://dragcave.net/user/mtnpenny < click

Daryl (deceased)

Yep, and judging by the top photo, they wore themselves out taking out that evil alligator!

They're a busy bunch, that's for sure.  When they're running around the house getting into things, it's more like there's a dozen of 'em!

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

English

Man these little dogs can be little demons!  I have 3 feist pups left out of a litter and I call them the "little terrorists"!  Actually I'm keeping two of them.  I've named them Jif and Smucker...as in peanut butter and jelly! lol  

Great looking pups and good luck with them.  You gonna hunt them? If so on what?

Mike
BAD RIVER FIEST

Daryl (deceased)

English,

Well, since I already have a couple of pretty decent coyote dogs, I figure these two will make pretty good small game dogs.  Rabbits, squirrels, and hopefully they'll nab a few of the mice around here. ;)

These two little devils are a handful, for sure!  We've been keeping them together and alternatiing days of watching them (Janelle takes them to work with her sometimes), but we've finally decided that two's a bit much for either of us right now.  Today I'm taking the Phantom, and Janelle get's to work with Concho, who seems to be loosing her hearing (won't come when called most of the time).  

Now's the time to get them in line, before they completely take over the place!

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

English

Oh yes...even little dogs will run the place if you let them!

Keep us updated on their progress!

Mike
BAD RIVER FIEST

Daryl (deceased)

Man, English, they're a handful for sure.

They're starting to expand their ventures when outside, and like to ignore commands that they used to obey.

They're now dubbed "the little terrierists", and it fits.

Gonna have to keep working with them to make sure they don't get overly out of hand.  It's expected with terriers, but sometimes two pups at once seems a bit much.

We've been separating them sometimes during the day, and they're easier to handle that way.  It's far easier to teach them things when they aren't distracted by the other one, that's for sure!

Daryl

RIP Linden33

English

LOL They sound like typical small dog tyrants!  I have two that come when called and are really pretty good dogs.  The third one is my favorite and will come unless she thinks it's time to kennel up.  Then she'll come but won't quite let you catch her...man I hate that!  Gonna have to have a little "discussion" with her pretty soon.  I think I'm going to thaw a squirrel tail out and mess with them a little today.  I'm betting I get a few tree barks!

Mike
BAD RIVER FIEST

Daryl (deceased)

QuoteI'm betting I get a few tree barks!

I bet you do too!  Good luck.

Daryl

RIP Linden33

Tags: