Show us Your Hunting Arrows This Year!

Started by darrellonte, July 31, 2014, 04:56:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darrellonte

So I haven't shot a single arrow since the GTG.  I've been busy scouting  and hanging stands in my spare time and haven't really spent any time  shooting or thinking about gear.  I've got OCD pretty bad this year in  regards to bow season, worse than I can remember for years.......so  tonight I decided to start getting my setup together and look through  what I had in the man cave to start building some hunting arrows.  

I still have a small mountain of arrows laying around from when I shot a  lot.  I forgot about a couple dozen still in the shrink wrap VForce V1  300's and a bunch of Muzzy 100gr brass inserts I had in the arrow box.  Plugged things into OT2 and I ended up building a half dozen with  feathers and a half dozen with 4 fletch Blazers.  Not sure which I like  more but I'll probably shoot them this weekend a bit and see which I  decide on.

So what are you shooting this year?

gitano

No pictures yet, but I'm shooting the same arrows I shot 35 years ago.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

RinkyDink carbon with quikspin vanes and accunocks for 3D. We are not allowed to hunt with a bow in the UK.:Banghead:

They all 'go' where I aim, good enuff!
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

JaDub

We are not allowed to hunt with a bow in the UK.:Banghead:

Unbelievable ...............

recoil junky

Quote from: j0e_bl0ggs;133417We are not allowed to hunt with a bow in the UK.:Banghead:

That's :cens: up.

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

Tags: