My view on Mr. Clinton and friends

Started by Alboy, January 20, 2006, 08:49:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alboy

THIS IS JUST ANOTHER REASON WHY "I LIKE BILL CLINTON"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sometimes we forget things that should be remembered. i hope this refreshes your mind as it did mine.

Thought you might be interested in this forgotten bit of information..........

[font='Comic Sans MS']It was 1987!   At a lecture the other day they were playing an old news video of  Lt.Col. Oliver North testifying at the Iran-Contra hearings during the Reagan  Administration.

There was Ollie in front of God and country getting  the third degree, but what he said was stunning!

He was being drilled  by a senator; "Did you not recently spend close to $60,000 for a home security  system?"

Ollie replied, "Yes, I did, Sir."

The senator  continued, trying to get a laugh out of the audience, "Isn't that just a  little excessive?"

"No, sir," continued Ollie.

"No? And why  not?" the senator asked.

"Because the lives of my family and I were  threatened, sir."

"Threatened? By whom?" the senator questioned.  
"By a terrorist, sir" Ollie answered.

"Terrorist? What  terrorist could possibly scare you that much?"

"His name is Osama bin  Laden, sir" Ollie replied.

At this point the senator tried to repeat  the name, but couldn't pronounce it, which most people back then probably  couldn't. A couple of people laughed at the attempt. Then the senator  continued. Why are you so afraid of this man?" the senator asked.  

"Because, sir, he is the most evil person alive that I know of", Ollie  answered.
[/color][/color][/size][/font]
[font='Comic Sans MS']

[font='Comic Sans MS']"And what do you recommend we do about him?" asked the senator.  

"Well, sir, if it was up to me, I would recommend that an assassin  team be formed to eliminate him and his men from the face of the earth."  

The senator disagreed with this approach, and that was all that was  shown of the clip.
[font='Comic Sans MS']  

[font='Comic Sans MS']By the way, that senator was  [/color][/color][/size][/font][font='Comic Sans MS'] [/color][/color][/size][/font][font='Comic Sans MS']Al Gore!  

[font='Comic Sans MS']Also:
[font='Comic Sans MS']
Terrorist pilot Mohammad Atta  blew up a bus in
[font='Comic Sans MS']Israel[/color][/color][/size][/font][font='Comic Sans MS'] [/color][/color][/size][/font][font='Comic Sans MS']in  1986. The Israelis captured, tried and imprisoned him. As part of the Oslo  agreement with the Palestinians in 1993, Israel had to agree to release  so-called "political prisoners."

However, the Israelis would not  release any with blood on their hands, The American President at the time,  Bill Clinton, and his Secretary of State, Warren Christopher, "insisted" that  all prisoners be released.
[font='Comic Sans MS']

[font='Comic Sans MS']Thus Mohammad Atta was  freed and eventually thanked the US by flying an airplane into Tower One of  the World Trade Center. This was reported by many of the American TV networks  at the time that the terrorists were first identified.
[font='Comic Sans MS']It was censored in the US  from all later reports.[/color][/color][/size][/font][font='Comic Sans MS'] [/color][/color][/size][/font][font='Comic Sans MS']

[font='Comic Sans MS']If you agree that the American public should be made aware of  this fact, [/color][/color][/size][/font]pass this on.

Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Antler3

very interesting....thanks for sharing that information.
ANTLER 3

Dragonfly

I can't see it.  Can you see it Antler?
I saw a 2 hour interview with Bill Clinton not long ago on Fox and he stood up and took the blame.  I had a change of heart about Clinton.

It takes a big man to admit to his mistakes.  I like that in a man.

I still would never vote for him or Hilary but I have to admit I like him as a man than I have ever liked him.

buckshot roberts

;) Alboy, thanks, yep I have forget some of that, they did do LT. Col. North bad, and Him a VET at that, The man did stand up to them, In the right way, I saw onetime he had one of his citaions in the wrong spot, so when they went off the air, and  when He came back it was in the right spot, You have to stand up for yourself, and sometime alone, Yep I know some about home grown Terrorist, my system more for the C.Y.B. part and it has worked, Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Antler3

Yep Draggy your right. We all make mistakes, and the big difference in them IMO, is being able to admit to them. Nope would never vote for Hillary for president. I don't think a woman should be president. Not because they are not capable, is because of my beliefs in what the Bible teaches. Just my 2 cents ;).
ANTLER 3

buckshot roberts

;) I missed it were he took the blame, (But why so long ), Ya it good of him to take, like it was said it takes a good man to say that, just takes some a little longer.
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Alboy

Well I do not believe the leopard has changed any spots. He just is listening to PR advisors and saying what they believe is the right thing.

It goes way back in his history. Starting on public record about not going to do his duty when called because he felt he had a more important goal in life. MY ACHIN.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Dragonfly

I must be the wrong color.  Can everyone read the first post but me???

UH OH am I color blind??? No, it's men who are color blind!!

Alls I can see is the red writing and nothing else, no matter how hard I look can I read the rest.

I'll never vote for another Democrat.  I have in the past but never again.

What have the dems done for you today???? Absolutely Nothing.

I'm hanging with my main man!!!

Back to Clinton....I think he is basically a good man.  Just got caught up listening to his advisors and not thinking for himself.  But he didn't blame his advisors he blamed himself and no one else.  Takes a big man to do that!!!

Plus he and GW are great friends!!! Even GW admits to them being friends.

And to my way of thinking regarding recent events...I think the dems are going to be replaced by another party.  I have a vision!!!! LOL!!!!

Hunterbug

Sorry but Ollie North didn't mention OBL. During that time he was a U.S. backed fighter in Afghanastan fighting the Russians. Here's a couple of links.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/north.asp

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/atta.asp
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

buckshot roberts

;) Hunterbug, thanks I"ll look at them, Yep todays friends are tomorrows enemies, no The old leopard has not changed his spots.

Alboy

Draggy

The writing is black so if you have a dark back ground that is probably the problem.

Hunterbug I trust your research more than the place I got this, so concede that O.N. probably did not say that. Even so I still do not like, trust or forgive Mr. Clinton on many levels and points.

Nor am I a staunch Reublican blinded follower. Too many things done for expedience and not for the best of this country in my opinion.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Dragonfly

Yep I have a dark background.  How do you change the background?
Hummmm I'll have to play with my background.
Glad to know I'm not color blind!!! LOL!!!

Don't be deceived Alboy by the dems re: the Republican Administration.  Be sure you get all the facts.  I'm a news hound and I keep an open mind and can read through the trash.

The news is only allowed to say what they are told to say.  You have to be able to read between the lines.

Did you know there is a special organization within the dems?  They were first called the ...shucks I forgot the word but they started with 14 and their numbers are growing in favor of the Republican Administration.  
It's something like the magnificent 14.  More are joining every day...congressmen and Senators who are dems.  The dems who speak out against the President are getting their "just reward"....ostracized by the new organization.  For instance: Nancy Pelosi is going to be outsted if she doesn't shut her mouth.

Hunterbug

Alboy, he did say that, just not about OBL. The terrorist that he was so afraid of was Abu Nidal who works for the Libyans. And it's not that Ollie was afraid of him personally, he was afraid for his family. If he would meet him face to face Ollie would have taken Abu Nidal and I belive smoked him!

Draggy, I belive that you're thinking of the "gang of 14" They are 14 certrist senators, 7 from each party that got together when Bill Frist was talking about changing the filibuster rules. They agreed that a fillibuster was to be used in extreme cases only but that the rules should remain intact. So as long as the dems don't try to fillibuster the Republicans will leave the rules intact. I personally like haveing nancy pelosi in charge. The farther left the dems go the more they allienate themselves from the rest of the country.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Skip

HB...those are the sites I was going to suggest people read before coming to a conclusion.

Dragonfly

Hunterbug I don't think the name is the Gang of 14.  These are all dems and their numbers are growing.  It was started by the Senator from WVA.  I can't recall his name off hand.  I might be able to come up with a list of the members.  I'll try and get back to you with this group.

I'll have to do a search and see if I can come up with the right name and their policies.

And your right the more Nancy Polosi says the worse it gets for the Dems.

I'll be back!!! LOL!!!

I still can't figure out how to change my backgound color...anyone have an idea????

Dragonfly

Hunterbug my bad.  Yep it was orginally the Gang of 14.  7 Republicans and 7 democrats.  But they have changed the name because of the resemblence to the Gang of 4 who were communists.

Oren Hatch started the gang of 14 and it was to stop the fillibustering of canidates for the Supreme Court.   Fisk included "nuclear management" in order to stop the filibustering.  Bill Fisk is not a member of the original 14.

Now there are over some 24-50 members and it's call some sort of Society, mostly made up of dems except for the origianal 7 republicans.

They are working for the President.  Next stop unless there is a nuclear threat in progress is SS reform.  They have a lot on their agenda to help President Bush.  Would you like to guess who is really behind all of this?

Guess away!!! I know and maybe you would like to know.

So guess folks!!! Let's play!!!

Tags: