And so it begins

Started by davidlt89, August 04, 2015, 04:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidlt89

I went and did some adc work tonight, got home, did a 3 mile run, then got some supper going. As I was turning on the tv, I looked down on the bear bait and this little fella was himself some supper. this is a little guy, 1.5 years old, may be a little over 100lbs live weight. Would be a great first bear for my son!!!

Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

recoil junky

I have a feeling Yogi will be there as soon as BooBoo tells hims about the "pick-i-nick" basket!!

Bears from the deck!! How cool is THAT!!!

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

davidlt89

that little bear was there five times yesterday and has been back twice today. should not be long for others. God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Tags: