Badlands backpack

Started by jimbo, July 26, 2008, 01:54:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimbo

You might remember I spoke about the Badlands back in the campfire, I decided to bight the bullet so to speak and ordered a superday pack from Bugsn Bullets in Montana it arrived the other day and I tell you it is really good, it fits like a glove havn,t been in the bush yet but I already know how it will go.

Anyway thought I would share this info with you

Regards
                             Jimbo from downunder

Alboy

Pictures and field report at the first oppertunity are now requiered.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

22hornet

I have just finished reading about Badlands packpacks in Sporting Shooter and they sound like a good piece of gear.

The Australian distributor is NIOA. I don't have any prices as yet.

What model backpack did you get Jimbo?
"Belief:" faith in something taught, as opposed to "knowledge:" which is awareness borne of experience.

Jorge in Oz

Hey 22 Hornet is the distributor is NIOA then you'll be selling a kidney in Pakistan to get one. I read that article also and I do like them.

There are some Badlands backpacks on the US eBay which you can compare with when they release the prices in Oz..
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

22hornet

Jimbo sent me an email about prices.

It seem to be far cheaper to order one from the US and have it sent over rather than to  buy one imported into OZ by NIOA.

Contact Jimbo and he can give you the details.
"Belief:" faith in something taught, as opposed to "knowledge:" which is awareness borne of experience.

Tags: