My new project

Started by Hunterbug, January 25, 2016, 08:45:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunterbug

I was in the pawn shop the other day and I saw that they had a CVA kit for sale. I thought it over and decided to buy it. They had it marked $79.99 but after a little haggling I got it out the door for $69. It's 45 caliber with a rifled barrel. I'll need to pick up a few more wood files to finish the inletting. I'll be sure to post pictures as work progresses.

Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

JaDub

There`s just something  about you and pawn shops..................   :bowdown:

gitano

Quote from: JaDub;142941There`s just something  about you and pawn shops..................   :bowdown:
AMEN!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

farmboy

Anticipating the results!

farmboy

How is it coming along? Have you had any time to work on it?

sakorick

When you have the barrel channel close, Use a wooden dowel rod with 120 sandpaper wrapped around it to fine tune the channel. It doesn't need to be floated, just snug.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Hunterbug

I have not had time to work on it yet. My daughter has q tournament in New Mexico next week. Hopefully then my life will slow down.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

farmboy

Projects are like fine wine they are better aged a bit.

gitano

Quote from: farmboy;143157Projects are like fine wine they are better aged a bit.
In that case, some of mine should be perfect by now!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

davidlt89

QuoteHopefully then my life will slow down.
Sounds good!!! Wont happen though.
Great find, looking forward to seeing it done. God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

farmboy

Quote from: gitano;143159In that case, some of mine should be perfect by now!

Paul

You have some of those too? Lol.

Jorge in Oz

"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

Tags: