web site

Started by JSBiskup, October 04, 2004, 07:49:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JSBiskup

It's good to see the web site is back up and running. Kind of missed it. Looking forward to reading all the new stories this fall. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to connect with that monster mulie yet. Maybe this weekend.

John.

Daryl (deceased)

Thanks for your patience, JSBiskup.  As you can tell the forum isn't up all the way yet, but I too am glad to see something here.

I know that Sharon's been working as hard as she possibly can to get it back up and running, and I'm glad to see that she's making progress.

I have a mulie hunt at the end of this month, but the area I intended to hunt is locked up tight (illegaly I believe).  I've been doing some scouting though, and worst case I can still hunt the area by going in on horseback.

Hey, at least I'll have it to myself, huh? :)

Good to see that you're still with us!

Az
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

rockinbbar

Welcome Back Everyone!

Thank you, Ravenbeauty!
I know it caused grey hair for you.....LOL. But, we are very glad to be home....There is no other place like this one.
It is home.

I've got lots of posting to do......Wait til you see the elk pictures......

Rockinbbar
Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

rockinbbar

AZ,

I was just chuckling at your new-found status......LOL. Junior Member!

Glad to see ya here again.

Rockin'
Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

Daryl (deceased)

Well hey, what's in a title anyway?  As long as I can post again and see some friends, I'm happy!

I reckon RB will take care of all that when she has time.  Shoot, maybe she'll make YOU a mod or something so's you have to take orders like me!  She does that to most of the trouble makers like me an' you, ya know!  :D

Good to see you here Rockin'!  Time for me to go back to sleep  (It's 2:10 AM here now ;) ), but I'll catch you back here in the mornin' maybe.

Az
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

RavenBeauty

Oh sweet relief to have installed the forum software all by myself!  It is SOOO good to see all of you.. SPREAD the word that we are BACK!!

Yes the forum will be fixed like it was as soon as I can get it there I promise!  

I have to go to Baylor Medical  today in Dallas, long trip and I don't think they will keep me but if they do, well... lets hope they don't.  So I will be back to work as soon as I can get that out of the way.

AZ is right, I have much to do in the way of fixing titles and such.  Rockinbar.. your going to be a great moderator!  Now if I can just remember who goes where!!!!  I need help remembering how we had the forums set up and who goes where!!!  It's what goes along with gray hair I guess... losing your memory lol... see yall when I get back.. and thank you so much for your patience..... I needed it! and need still a little bit more.....

HARRY SACZ

Glad to be back, thanks for all the work to get this up and running again.

HARRY SACZ

Thanks for all the hard work to get things up and running.

Vermonster

Glad to see the site back up!!!!!:D

I had to re-register... Was that supposed to happen?????  :confused:

English

Hey gang it sure is good to log on tonight and find that the site is back up and running.  Took me a few minutes to realize that I had to re-register.  DUH!!!  Everything else was gone so probably the old members were lost too.  Sometimes I'm a bit slow...Jay don't touch it!!!

Thanks for all your hard work, RB!  :-)

Mike
BAD RIVER FIEST

RatherBHuntin

Glad to be back as much as everyone else is, I sure missed the bickering, fighting, opinionated rants, raves, poitical discussions and even the odd issue concerning the hunter's life. I took the opportunity to change my alias, or should I say to create one. So who has taken an early season monster with bow, muzzle loader or slingshot?

Glenn
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

DEADBIRD

Praise God the site is back up.  I was lost without it. Tomorrow I'll post about my Kansas Fall Turkey hunt. It's a shame you have to reregister.
ENJOYING LIFE IN GODS COUNTRY

Vacant

I have several members emails and have already reached out to those people with the good news.

Thanks so much for your hard work RavenBeauty. I wouldnt really have much use for a 'puter if it werent for your little corner of the internet :)

Best wishes,
Randy

NUMBERFARMER

What a deal, I get to be a new member in the same forum twice in 60 days. I wasn't going to bother, but it just seemed like there was something here that was worth trying to rebuild. Thanks for all your efforts and count me in. Sometimes the things worth keeping around aren't always easy to keep. It's kinda like shootin odd ball calibers, theres just something rewarding about getting the job done. Hope to get to know some of you in the future.

Tags: