Chipping away

Started by davidlt89, April 20, 2016, 02:20:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidlt89

I had all intent on setting some traps Sunday, I had a fairly large area marked out and was going to take the day and "just do it". my middle son is playing spring hockey and they added a game, so that took away the whole day.

I did however have time to check out the two places I have set. Here are a couple of pictures from the current week. Not much, but something! The beaver are like locusts at my friends, coming in from everywhere. Actually, my friend sold his house and was out on satruday. I got to talk to the new owner sunday and he is perfectly fine with me "doing my thing". He even said he has had several friends ask to trap but knows how someone can get attached to a piece of land and is fine with just me being there, BONUS! God bless.

The following pics are obviously a couple beaver and an otter, that otter is #7. One more and I will have double my record for the season.

Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

gitano

I seemed to have missed this post! Old now, but great going!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Tags: