Warning Will Rogers

Started by Alboy, February 23, 2005, 04:47:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alboy

Just thought I would share the info that I have just recently purchased my own scanner. Bringing me up to somewhere in the 19th Century for electronic communication. This still leaves me 1-2 centuries behind most but I am progressing.:)

From that I will start adding some load charts and various info from reputable sources. Hopefully to take some of the pressure off Jay (resident the guy who has really done it in building black powder anything) for at least the printed word. To include recipes for producing your own propellant printed by Uncle Sam.:eek:
Warning Warning, There is a bull loose in the china closet. It is every man for himself, the women will just smile and nod as per thier usual tolerance of the lower species rampages.:rolleyes:
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Jay Edward (deceased)

Thanks Alboy...I really do appreciate it.  All of you blackpowder shooters are valuable to the fourm and your expertise is much appreciated.

gitano

Waiting with bait on my breath. :D

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Alboy

Well I did get the thing installled. Been eating up my time arguing with aol. Won't go into details just frustrated.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Tags: