Hello from Cape Town (yes another South African)

Started by lmeiring, May 07, 2008, 01:58:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lmeiring

Hi all

I'm currently living in Cape Town but was born and rised in Oudtshoorn. Small little town in the Karoo. Good hunting over there. Springbuck and Kudu enough to go around.

Down most of my hunting up to now with a .270Win and 6mm Musgrave. However would love to get my hands on a Remington 700 Tactical in 308Win.

Love hunting but love guns even more. So can't wait to go read up in the forums.
I am a dedicated sport shooter. Mostly handguns and shotguns. Pin Shooting and IDPA being the main disciplines I do.

Would love to get my hands on a 50BMG and go hunting tanks. :biggthumpup: (just kidding)

Anyway that's me in a nutshell.

Cheers

Clueless

Welcome IME.  

Great to have you aboard!!:smiley:
A mind always employed is always happy. This is the true secret, the grand recipe, for felicity.
Thomas Jefferson

Alboy

Saving for a BMG myself, feel the need for a new squirrel gun.

welcome to the camp
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

davidlt89

Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

bowhunter 51

Welcome, Im'er..........Bet springbuck is good eat'n.......Glad to have ya,
hope you'll share with us your hunting & shooting experiences.........BH51..
**********God Bless America**********
>>>>-----------Live to Hunt--------------->>
>>>>-----There is no off season--------->>

Jay Edward (deceased)

Quote from: lmeiring;78576Anyway that's me in a nutshell. Cheers

Welcome to THL.

Around here we have formal nutshells to wear and here is your authorized issue:

jimbo

`Welcome to the site IMERING Im a member but don,t talk to much hope you get to talk to a few members about all the stuff that you like all the best.

Jimbo from downunder

lmeiring

Jay, thanks for the nutshell. How did you guess my size. It's a perfect fit. Loving it. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome.

greywolf

Welcome aboard , hope you have a long and enjoyable stay, great folk here :)
- Fire up the grill ! \'Cause huntin , ain\'t catch and release!

-www.torontothebad.com.... help us fight bad gun laws ! boycott toronto!

Petru

Hi Hunters
I am Petru from Mossel Bay , South Africa . I believe Gad create man to use ,but not abuse  , nature .  I appreciate the way of thinking that vegetarians are " Bad Hunters ". I own rifles in the following calibers .22 , .223 , 6mm Musgrave (6mm in a necked down .303 casing ) .270  , 30 06 and 12 br shotgun . I,m prez of Southern Cape hunting *** . and a board member of CHASA (Confederation of hunter associations of South Africa . I do not go hunting to often now a days except when traning junior hunters .

Petru Terblanche

Daryl (deceased)

Welcome to THL, Petru.  Glad to have you join us!

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

Clueless

A mind always employed is always happy. This is the true secret, the grand recipe, for felicity.
Thomas Jefferson

Alboy

Same from here PETRU

Grtab a cup of coffee and sit and visit.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

greywolf

Welcome Aboard !

- Mike
- Fire up the grill ! \'Cause huntin , ain\'t catch and release!

-www.torontothebad.com.... help us fight bad gun laws ! boycott toronto!

Tags: