Latest P-H stuff acquired.

Started by Brithunter, March 02, 2010, 06:13:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brithunter

Hi All,

As most of you know I keep an eye out for Parker-Hale stuff and recently found and acquired these. A Cloth sew on patch witht eh P-H logo on it. A Parker-Hale branded fleece lined rifle slip made from black nylon and a rather nice 6E Sporting Aperture sight that fits the BSA Models A-E (They are the the sporterised rifles BSA built on the P-14 and P-17's):-

No mounting screws I am sorry to say but I am sure that I will be able to source some form somewhere :confused: .

Not quite perfect but it's quite nice.

The slip.

And them all together not mentioned was another P-H #67 catalogue and price list. I already had the #67 but no price list fot it and witht eh use it's getting a second one seemed a good idea.
Go Get them Floyd!

gitano

Uh oh... BH has been bitten by the 'CB' - Collecting Bug". It's dangerous; usually terminal; and can be passed over the internet. I suggest he be banned before this disease becomes a "pandemic".

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Brithunter

HuH? :eek: :oops:

Errr Gitano you have only just realised this :confused: .

I am supposed to be working upon a presentation as it appears I can not longer dodge it :Banghead:  a friend who is on the Committee of the HBSA based at the Imperial War Museum has on to me for years about giving a presentation and talk about the sporting rifles. Hmmm I believe it's supposed to be in May (but don't quote me on that :oops: ) but to be honest I haven't a clue where to start :Banghead: .

Oh I also have a nice Black with Gold thread BSA patch as well :greentongue:  and a lovely little Steyr lapel Pin :yes: .
Go Get them Floyd!

Big Banger

sakorick

I'm hooked on old weaver scopes at the minute. The darn things just keep going up! Drats! Regards, Rick.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Brithunter

Ahhh Rick I have two of the old steel Weavers a K3W and a K1.5 both brought new and I have the boxes although one got wet in the move :stare: .
Go Get them Floyd!

Blackjack

B.H. Kevin,

Is the ZG 47 scope and mount for sale?

Regards Blackjack AKA Mike {The Limey}

Tags: