Hunting pictures? post them here!

Started by 12 gauge, October 09, 2004, 04:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devin

ive got a site with a buck of my pictures look at em if ya want site is below my name
DEVIN HULL
hull_82@hotmail.com
Check out my pictures http://dhull2.photosite.com

12 gauge

nice looking buck ya got there!

congrats!

I will check on the other pictures later...

Good job though!

God bless :D
"I only hunt and fish on days that end in \'Y\'"- 12 gauge

Marlin917VS

Thats a nice buck you got there.  I checked out the other pics too.  Also very impressive.  Later
"If guns kill people, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil."

The 30-06 is like a perfect steak next to a campfire, a .300 Win Mag is the same but with mushrooms, a baked potato, and some A-1 Steak sauce...

12 gauge

yeah i checked out the other photos as well..

Very nice!

Congrats! ;)

Maybe i will get pictures in soon, that is if i can kill one...:o

I've been missing too much..:(

Frustrating...:frown

I missed 4 times with my bow and missed once with the 30-30..dunno how though...

Anyway, maybe i will luck up..

BBALLHUNTRESS

wow! ALL those pics are magnificant! hopefully i can soon post some pics of deer when i come to my senses and go with my dad to shoot one.....:p lol
Basketball tournament: $300:p
New outfit: $60:)
My new mustang convertible: $18000:eek:
Hunting with my dad: priceless:D

~Jeff~

Nice deer Marlin, Some great pic's you have there.
idunno

Marlin917VS

This is the one I got this year.  If you want the story you can go into the white tail section and its called "I finally got one".

The 30-06 is like a perfect steak next to a campfire, a .300 Win Mag is the same but with mushrooms, a baked potato, and some A-1 Steak sauce...

BBALLHUNTRESS

Nice deer~ i like the way that you posed with it on the second pic;) lol

Marlin917VS

Thanks Alicia.  I actually ran the deer down and got it with the knife since I was out of ammo....I ran her down, hopped on her back, tackled her. then......I have a very active imagination!! lol  Later

12 gauge

ROFL!

yeah ya do! ;)

You want to know how to kill an animal if you are in your deer stand and there is one righ beneath you and you are out of ammo?

Just jump on it's back, you don't even need a knife! You weight will crush and break it's back killing it instantly ;)  JK!

Never try that! :rolleyes:

Nice deer and congrats! :)

You must be very proud!

BBALLHUNTRESS

WOW....I'll remember NEVER to make u mad:p lol

12 gauge

lol.

he is a respectable young man Alicia, i am sure he wouldn't do that to ya :rolleyes: ;)

(but just in case, be sure to not get him mad, ok ;) :D :) :p )

Marlin917VS

Hahaha!!

By the way, 12gauge, do you like country music or just the song holy water (saw it in ur signature), cuz thats my favorite song.  Later

12 gauge

Marlin, i love all kinds of country music, i also am a heavy metalist. (Metallica, Godsmack, Korn, etc.)

I also like classic rock (kiss, Bon Jovi, Lynard Skynard, etc.)

The only songs i despise is hip hop, rap, opera (lol) and all the other old, old stuff..

I like to listen to songs that have a singer and i can understand (mexicano, latina, etc. i do not like)

Holy Water is a great song! that's why i have it in my sig. Wish i could post the whole song, but ran out of space...

Big and Rich are really great, so is Gretchen Wilson, Alan Jackson, Tim McGraw, Jimmy Buffet, Kenny Chesney, and Pat Green, they are all my favorites, and then there are tons i like.

that's me ;)

Marlin917VS

Ya, country is my favorite.  I also like other stuff like the darkness, metallica, aerosmith, billy idol, and others like that.  It seems that I like pretty much all country and a few different singers/bands from other types of music.  With some types of music I will like one song by a specific person/band but I will hate everything else they do.  I agree about the rap, I HATE IT.  I just litterally cant stand it.  Wow, I'm not the only kid who likes country!!  lol  Later

Tags: