Bonus

Started by davidlt89, November 28, 2015, 04:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidlt89

I got a call from a town not far from here last week. Beaver had built a dam and water was near the road. The town took the dam out and I told them I would set "probono" and just keep the beaver. I went up last sunday and scoped it out. Not far from the dam they pulled there was a nice new pond the size of a football field.

Not really to "gung ho" to walk around the pond, I set two traps to catch them if they repaired the dam that had been pulled. I went and checked today and had this rather large fella.

this makes number three for the fall, that is really good for up here!!! Thank you God! I got two I am sending for a hat, well, this one is up for sale. God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

gitano

That's not a beaver!

How's the skull?

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

davidlt89

It cartainly is not Paul, and its not hurting my feelings! I have not skinned him yet, will today at sometime. I am trying to get a new trapper to trap the pond for the winter. If they decide not to....I just may. There is at least one more otter there! God bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Tags: