I am so excited

Started by HARRY SACZ, October 11, 2004, 06:30:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HARRY SACZ

Deer season opens on Nov.5 here in North Dakota and it is my first year. I can hardly contain myself.

12 gauge

Hope ya have fun!

Is it early archery season? Muzzleloading? rifle? Shotgun?

Early archery season for me is October 2nd..which it is on now lol!

Muzzleloading is October 30 i think...need to check the pamplet..

You have fun and i hope ya get us something!

God bless :D

PS: Be safe! wouldn't want another deer chasing a hunter! ;) :eek:
"I only hunt and fish on days that end in \'Y\'"- 12 gauge

motor (deceased)

Gun season opens here nov.13 and it will be my 67th season and i am as excited about it now as i was on my first one so you got a lot of exciting years ahead of you..good luck on your first hunt..and always remember, it's not so much the kill that matters but the thrill of the hunt..
Just an ole sinner saved by grace

RatherBHuntin

hehe, if it aint the kill but the hunt that is fun, than I am having a blast.  In actuallity, I am.  Just finished my second weekend of bow season, and I haven't dragged anything home yet, but I sure am having fun. I could barely contain myself the week before the season opened.  This is my second year hunting deer and I was much more excited about this year than last, so at this rate, in 5 years I will probably have developed health problems due to the anticipation in September.
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

motor (deceased)

attaboy Glenn, enjoy it all..
Just an ole sinner saved by grace

Fortunate Son

The excitement continues.  My dad will be 86 on the 20th of this month and he still gets excited about it all.  Just hope I can get him out for a few more hunts.  Enjoy  it while you can...
Mike In MS
NRA For Life
Army For 30

HARRY SACZ

It is the deer gun season. I will get a picture for you guys. I got a buck tag which i am very excited about too.

Antler3

Hey man ! I can remember that feeling well !! I feel the same way every year!! Our season starts the 13th Have ya got one tied up yet?
ANTLER 3

Antler3

Anybody getting excited yet?
ANTLER 3

Tags: