HELP!! rebuilding the catagories

Started by RavenBeauty, October 06, 2004, 10:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RavenBeauty

I am unable to remember the order and the exact names of each of the forums under the catagories we had which were I think, Hunting, Guns and ammo, The well rounded hunter...  I am working as fast as I am able, Just wanted you all to know! thanks in advance... tomorrow I will come see what you said and build it back peice by tiny peice.. :)

rockinbbar

Hi Raven,

Thanks for the work you are doing. It already feels like home, again.

My memory is not the best anymore, but, I can start.....Then others can add as they see the errors of my ways...LOL

Welcome wagon
Campfire
Support
Current Events Debate
Post a poll

Elk
Big Game
Mule deer
Small Game
Turkey
Waterfowl/Upland Game
Predators
Dangerous Game

Firearms/Optics
Reloading
Gear Review
Classified

Historians Corner
Miltary Headquarters
Chistian Campfire
Movies/Book Review
Jokes
The Need For Speed

Hmmm....I know I left some out somewhere. But, it is a start.
Jump in guys & gals!

Rockinbbar
Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

Vacant

Rockin got it down close as I can remember... g's never seen an old guy with a memory like that! IIRC, there was also the whitetail/blacktail deer section and the Africa game section. But you got the gist of it already.

Good luck!
Randy

RatherBHuntin

I believe there was some Bowhunting in there too.
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

Vermonster

Also a "Hunting Dog's" section.......

Don't overwork yourself Raven.... Get them back when you can... We should all be spending more time in the woods at this time rather than on the website anyway.... ;)

motor (deceased)

Thanks again Sharon for all your work..Would like to see the Christian Outreach back up.. thanks..
Just an ole sinner saved by grace

RavenBeauty

thank you so much guys!!!  now.. was there a blackpowder/muzzleloading forum or was that included in one of the other guns and ammo forums?  rockinbar you are amazing!  wow..

mtsharps

Raven Beauty
 is there any way to have a black powder cartridge

Dragonfly

I think we had a TEST forum to test pics and such before posting.  And to get advice on how to post pics and signatures.

Hummm...seems the rest are covered RB.

RavenBeauty

thanks draggy :) i got it in there now along with the others i think.. and i just now am working on the guns and ammo.. mntsharps? would that be what we used to have titled blackpowder/muzzleloaders?

mtsharps

that is fine Raven heres a big huge for all your hard work and time have a great day

Tex

RavenBeauty

THANKS MNT SHARPS... I'll take that hug and raise you one back :)

mtsharps

Did you take a break yet

mtsharps

Hey Rave have you taken a break yet

mtsharps

Raven Beauty
 Dont forget the whitetail

Tags: