"Man of the House"

Started by Smokepole, August 25, 2005, 04:42:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokepole

The husband had just finished the book "Man of the House". He
stormed into the house and walked directly up to his wife.

Pointing a finger in her face, he said, "From now on, I want
you to know that I am the man of this house, and my word is
law! I want you to prepare me a gourmet meal tonight, and when
I'm finished eating my meal, I expect a tasty dessert
afterward. Then, after dinner and dessert, you're going to
draw me a bath so I can relax. And when I'm finished with my
bath, guess who's going to dress me and comb my hair?"

His wife replied sweetly, "That must be the funeral director." [/color][/size][/font]

Smokepole

Alboy

Good possibility she is right
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Dragonfly

He might think he's the Man of the House and that's OK.  Just as long as he just Thinks it!!! Cause he's not the Ruler of the Roost!!!  OH I am Woman listen to me roar, quietly but deadly. LOL!!!!

Rohann

Haha, that's why you never get inspired by a book such as that. Women are the rulers of the house, no arguing that :P.

-Rohann

JSBiskup

Too funny, TOO true. I wear the pants in my family but they're not "THEE" pants.

John.

Dragonfly

She who wears the Apron rules the world!!!! :D

sav17

You know what they say god only created man because" she "knew woman would need something to pick on!!!!:D no offence meant honest:o
happiness is a critter in the crosshairs

Dragonfly

I got it Sav.  You bee a good man and I don't know why you deleted your post.  Repost please...or I'm going to cry!!!:confused: :confused: :eek:

sav17

ok then,
The old saying goes god only created man because"she" felt that woman needed something to pick on

Dragonfly

sav17

Don,t I know it,in wales we still have that old method of torture called a matriarchal society where women do and I insist do still rule the roost welsh women have this incredible ability to use psych techniques to get you to perform their will it,s terrifying(but most of us love it)you go through life in sheer terror of all the women in your family,but theres only one thats really feared and thats your granma "never upset gran or you will bring about the total distruction of the universe":p :D :D :D

Dragonfly

YEPPER!!! We women RULE!!!:D :D

sav17

I think the female control mechanism is an instinctive thing coz my grand daughter was able to twist me around her little finger before she developed the power of speech:confused: ;) and now when she says grampa jump,my instinctive reply is how high would you like me to jump,god I love her to bits

Allen

Old saying  "I wear the pants in this house, my wife tells me which ones each day"

CAfrica

I don't know about this.

Just last night, my wife was on her knees in front of me.  She said:

"Come out from under the bed you coward".

C

Dragonfly

OHHHHHHHHH!!!! LOL!!!!! HEEE HAWWWWWW!!!!

I've learned the minute a man walks in the door sock him with a knuckle sammage and he's good for the rest of the evening!!!  I have a feeling your wife, CA, has the same opinion. :D :D :D

Just for the record here.  I LOVE MEN!!!! Worked with and on MEN for nearly 30 years at the VA Hospital.  I don't particularily have a great fondness for women they make terrible patients...But MEN I LOVE THEM!!!! :D

Tags: