Moose permits

Started by davidlt89, June 11, 2016, 03:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidlt89

Well, today they draw moose permits! I was able to put all my boys in this year due to Maine not having a legal hunting age anymore. I am hoping we can draw at least one permit, would be nice to have the meat for the winter! I will however have to buy another freezer, mine is full of beaver right now :) God bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

gitano

Hope you have more luck of the draw than I did this year.

Eat the beaver.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

davidlt89

None of us got drawn for a moose permit but I did get a text from my buddy in Michigan and he got drawn for a bull in zone 6. Asked me if it was ok to come up and stay and offered my half the meat. I am sure I don't have to tell you my reply! his season also falls into bird season, I see a lot of fun being had! God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

Hunterbug

That sounds great. I hop that your buddy gets a big one.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Tags: