Do Turkeys Drive????

Started by Highstand, October 26, 2004, 05:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Highstand

Thought this picture might be of some interest to you guys. Maybe even get a chuckle out of it. Don't think the owner wold like to see the scratches from the turkey!!

Jim

DEADBIRD

I had a turkey with " bent arial disease"  when he decided to mount my truck antenna at 70 MPH.:eek: OOOOOOOooooooooch! (That is as racey as I get).
ENJOYING LIFE IN GODS COUNTRY

Highstand

Ouch I would have imagined that wasn't pleasant to see either!

motor (deceased)

There are a lot of turkeys driving here in Fl. :D
Just an ole sinner saved by grace

Antler3

All I get is a box with a red x in the middle can anyone tell me how to view it ?
ANTLER 3

Kit

you might try right-click on it, or find your menu for "show image" but I see nothing, not even a red X ...  was this image linked?

I already checked my settings (which normally block linked images) so it's not me, I think ;-)
 ~Kit

Kit

Update Tuesday - YAY! I SEE IT!!!!  BOTH copies!  :D thanks Highstand!

How funny...(only since it's not my vehicle)

Just..... "Dont shoot!"   :rolleyes:

- - - - - -  - -
 Below was mine  from yesterday Monday:

... hate seeing my name at the top of the forum all the time, so I will propose an answer to this question which requires a response from *someone* and maybe at least moving it over to "Clowns" ...

QUESTION:
   Do Turkeys Drive????

ANSWER:
 Oh, yeah -- and that ain't all they do ! ! ! ! ! ! ! [Look closely at the face and you will see what else they are famous for...]

Highstand

Antler3

Yea I see it now ha ha ha . Bet there are some scratches !!  Thanks for sharing that ;).
ANTLER 3

Tags: