Money and mouth

Started by drinksgin (deceased), November 19, 2013, 01:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drinksgin (deceased)

Ladies and gentlemen, how many of us are putting some money out on gun friendly people running for national office?
I just sent some to Daines, who is running for the senate in Montana, I sent some to Stockman, Coryin, Braun and Cruz this week.
All are gun friendly and are really needed.
So far this year, I am out over $2000 in contributions to candidates and organizations, NRA, TSRA. GOA and SAF have all had some.
I could have spent that on other things,  really believe it does some good where I put it and we are going to have to do all we can to keep such trash as Bloomburg, Obummer, Reid, Nancy Piles ,Upchuck Scummer and Fineswine  from doing us in.
NSA, I hope you spelled my name correctly.

:MOGRIN:
NRA life, TSRA life, SAF life, GOA, CCRKBA, DEF -CON

gitano

QuoteNSA, I hope you spelled my name correctly.

It isn't the NSA that will be after you, it will be the IRS...

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

sakorick

The only way to get anything good done in this country is to buy it. Then you get a letter from the IRS. After paying them off to the tune of $500 you get a letter that says your status has been re-instated. However, the Salt Lake City office didn't get the reinstatement notice and .........oh never mind, our local Legion Chapter has been targeted for harassment. :eek: Regards, Rick.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

gitano

I wasn't joking about the IRS...

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

RatherBHuntin

I give little bits here and there, hopefully it all adds up.  The usual NRA membership, the Midway roundup and this year as part of the annual Combined Federal Campaign I gave to the NRA Civil Defense fund, which ironically will in all likelihood will be used to litigate against the federal gov.
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

gitano

"Ditto" for the most part.

There isn't a pol I know of that I would trust not to say ANYTHING to get elected and then change their tune the next day. That has actually been happening with some frequency of late.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Tags: