28ga

Started by sakorick, February 15, 2017, 12:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakorick

As mentioned, I scored on a used Browning Citori 28Ga. Manufactured in 1980 by Miroku, the same company that made all the 101's.  As a matter of fact I can't tell them apart save for the name. This is a field gun 26 inch barrels chambered Modified and Improved Cylinder. At 750 delivered, one of my better investments!
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

Bill Thibeault

I have a MEC single stage 28 gage reloader you might be interested in.  It's leftover from our skeet shooting days in Germany.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."(George Orwell)

sakorick

Quote from: Bill Thibeault;147151I have a MEC single stage 28 gage reloader you might be interested in.  It's leftover from our skeet shooting days in Germany.

Thanks Bill, but I already have a 28ga reloader.

gitano

I wuz gonna try to jump in before Rick responded to tell you that he told me that he had "all the 28 ga reloading equipment I need", AND.... tell you that if you're parting with that kit, I'd be happy to help you rid yourself of it. ;)

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Bill Thibeault

Paul,

I'll get back to you in a couple of days...  Let me look and see what I have and what condition it is in.  I haven't used it since 1979; that's when Rick and I both departed Germany.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."(George Orwell)

sakorick

I took her to the Skeet range on Saturday and broke 23 of 25. I was clean until station 4 high, then missed a station 6 low. Not bad with a field gun. I'm keeping this one!

Bill Thibeault

I can't remember you breading 23 out of 25 with a 12 gage!  Got witnesses?

sakorick

Then why did you and 15 other guys blow my hat into kingdom come! Yes I had 8 witnesses. Frankly I amazed myself.......then I went to the trap range.:cens:

gitano

Quote from: Bill Thibeault;147198I can't remember you breading 23 out of 25 with a 12 gage!  Got witnesses?

Ouch!:laugh:

Nice shootin'!

If it's true.;)

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Tags: